The quality of work performed by our appraisers and individual approach towards our clients will ensure you that Grant Thornton can be your reliable adviser in taking financial and economic decisions for effective property management.
Grant Thornton offers advanced analytical methods with the use of sophisticated financial tools and modeling tailored to the various international economic, tax and legal systems.
- Real estate (appraisal of apartments and nonresidential property, land parcels and buildings) valuation
- Machinery and equipment valuation
- Valuation of business and investment property
- Vehicle valuation
- Intellectual property valuation
- Trade mark, patent valuation
- Securities valuation (bill of exchange, shares, securities)
- Property complex valuation
- Accounts receivable, license on subsoil use and other assets valuation
- Property, plant and equipment valuation
- Stock count/ Technical stock count